Tempo Storm is a gaming media company. The Company creates and sells original TV shows and movies and activates its web assets to promote brand partners. However, it intends to discontinue work with brand partners and will continue to sell its media titles and ingame assets for its first video game, The Bazaar, which is expected to launch in Q2 of 2021. Below are the company's products and services:
- The Bazaar: An upcoming crossplatform strategy game designed by some of the industry's most established players.
- Esports: Fielding teams of esports players and support staff to compete professionally in video gaming leagues and tournaments, make publicity appearances at events and conventions, and promote and market products.
- Studio Production: The company's white label productions serving business-to-business clients that want to run their own show, event, tournament, etc. but do not have the in-house staff or resources to take on all the logistics, so they outsource the project to a production company.
- Mobile Production: Broadcasting events, conventions, travel, etc. live on-site at near-postproduction quality with proprietary mobile methods.
Tempo Business Structure
- Form: Corporation
- Jurisdiction of Incorporation/Organization: California
- Date of organization: May 9, 2018
The Deal Terms
- Security: Crowd SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $30,000,000
- Discount Rate: 20%
- Min. Offering Amount: $25,000
- Max. Offering Amount: $1,070,000
- Min. Investment: $100
The markets in which the company operates are highly competitive. Its products compete against similar products of many large and small companies, including well-known global competitors. According to the company, Tempo maintains a competitive advantage by combining the best practices of a number of different entities to create a vertically - integrated esports platform that includes game development, competitive teams, and in teractive studio productions.
How will Tempo Use The Funds Raised On Republic?
Intermediary Fee: This fee will be paid directly to the intermediary for assisting in conducting the Republic Campaign.
Bazaar Marketing Expenses: These proceeds will be used in order to maximize the company's potential sales for their game through coordinated marketing campaigns. Tempo's intention is to blend traditional ad placement with extensive influencer campaigns and activations to drive downloads.
Bazaar Engineering Hires: Tempo will use these proceeds in order to make key hires for The Bazaar to support live ops after release through continual updates of characters, boards, cards, game mechanics, and more.
Production Development: With these proceeds, Tempo will continue to build out the production branch of the company by making key hires for new projects, investing in technology to support current and/or future operations, and growing our original catalog through new project development.
Community Development: Proceeds will be used to invest in key staff to manage and grow the community team as it scales, technology solutions to support our members’ success, partnerships to help incentivize users, creating community-specific events and original content focused on key members.