Yoodlize is a startup raising funds on Wefunder to develop a leading peer-to-peer rental platform where users can rental anything to or from their neighbors. You can make money on the stuff you already own, and rent the stuff you don't own but want to use.
During a business brainstorm session, the founder's 14-year-old daughter said "dad, why don't you start a business that connects people to each other's things." She reminded him of how they would often speculate that someone nearby must have the item they wanted, and would likely rent it to them if only they had a way to connect to each other.
Jason Fairbourne, CEO & Founder
Below are a few highlights from the company's Wefunder campaign:
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $6,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Yoodlize: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Raised $200k in SAFE notes prior to this Wefunder campaign.
2) 30% of accounts make transactions
3) Tested product-market fit over a one year pilot
4) The founder has started several businesses and recruited an experienced team for Yoodlize
5) An easy side hustle that allows people to earn money off of stuff they already own
6) The timing is right: with the wide acceptance of peer-to-peer platforms like Airbnb and Uber
Did I Invest In Yoodlize?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Yoodlize on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!