Problem Addressed: In Latam, millions are unable to afford personalized fitness.
The Product: Wos is a social fitness app and tools for live, on-demand, personalized classes in Latam. In 5 years, wOS aims to be the Spotify of fitness. The team hopes to have +3 million paying subscribers across North America, South America and Europe. (These projections cannot be guaranteed.)
We have been working in the fitness industry for several years and up to now, no one is offering affordable high quality, social, personalized fitness at scale. Our mission is to make the world move (literally). In Latam the fitness penetration is 2%, we are going to increase that.
Eduardo Mussali, Cofounder & CEO
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $12,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Wos: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) $5K MRR first 90 days; all organic growth
2) +500 paying subscribers & 6,000 users since launch in mid Feb 2021
3) Founding team includes 5x founder with exits, Machine learning specialist & Fitness influencer
4) +200 completed classes daily; 4 classes per user per week on average
5) 🇲🇽 $20B market opportunity only in Latam
Did I Invest In Wos?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Wos on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!