Problem Addressed: Imagine you had family staying for the weekend. It's Monday and they've all gone home. On top of the the guest bed, it's been a couple of weeks since you washed your sheets, and those of the kids... Come to think of it, the towels are starting to smell and there's just so much laundry. You need to wash all of the bed, bath, & kitchen linens in your home. It's a MOUNTAIN of laundry that your washer & dryer simply aren't well equipped to handle, let alone fold.
The Product: Washbnb automates luxury linens as a service for Airbnb hosts, vacation rentals, enterprise providers, and hotels. It's linen rental, logistics, and laundry included in one simple service that's purpose built for the new decentralized hospitality marketplace!
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $3,500,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Washbnb: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Home sharing & short-term rental growth is SURGING, best performing travel segment in pandemic.
2) Strong B2B sales pipeline including HVI by Marriott, Front Desk, Kasa, Barsala, Sonder, & more.
3) $24K Revenues from first year in business during a global pandemic.
4) Covered by The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, & others, 250M impressions and counting.
5) Potential path to unicorn status = just 4% market penetration in US ( >$100MM annual revenues).
6) Diverse cofounding team from Tesla, GE Healthcare, Vacasa, Anchor Brewing Co, & GitPrime.
Did I Invest In Washbnb?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Washbnb on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!