Problem Addressed: With the popularity of retail investing skyrocketing in 2020, a diverse array of investment platforms have expanded the potential for retail investors across the country. Despite this diversification of investment channels, there is no one place to consolidate all of our retail investing, banking, and portfolio management needs.
The Product: Stonks simplifies money management and asset allocation. Users are empowered to bank with Stonks Banking, execute trades with Stonks Trading, and manage their portfolios with Stonks Manager; all within one platform!
I chose to start the Stonks Movement because I was tired of seeing the regular people of the world not having a voice in the financial markets. I wanted to create a place where everyone can learn more about how to intelligently invest, and a platform for them to put that knowledge into practice.
Anthony Hughes, CEO
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $10,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
Stonks Trading: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Goal: 49.9% of Stonks Trading shares will be owned by users. 50.1% owned by the employees.
2) Taps into a huge $250b Trading market
3) Taps into a massive $300b banking-as-a-service market.
4) Waitlist of 6k+ dedicated users in just 3 months
5) Visualize and manage an entire investment portfolio in one, central location
6) Founded by the creator of 3 successful tech companies (2 exits)
7) A one stop shop for any one looking for advanced functionality to manage all of their portfolio from one interface.
8) Vibrant Stonks community!
Did I Invest In Stonks Trading?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Stonks Trading on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!