Problem Addressed: At any given stadium, long lines equal long wait times. This causes fan frustrations, and employee stress. Furthermore, the constant up and down of your seat neighbors leads to additional fan frustrations, and distractions for the entire row, in front and behind those getting up.
The Product: An app to offer in-seat delivery of your favorite stadium foods and drinks and where available team merchandise.
This idea was created during a family vacation when the co-founder Adam McAbee went to the concession stand and missed the best two plays of the game.
Kristen McAbee, CEO
- Security: SAFE + Revenue Share
- SAFE Valuation Cap: $2,400,000 (Early Bird Terms)
- Revenue Share Terms: 10% of revenue and 2.0x payback multiple
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Stadiumdrop: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Launched and proven delivery concept during COVID-19 pandemic at 3 Universities: OSU, ASU, and NSU.
2) Multi-year contracts and strong pipeline of collegiate and professional teams across multiple sports
3) Development and Management teams onboard and poised to work full time
4) Contactless/Digital ordering app that provides a social distancing solution for fans and staff
5) Opportunity for rapid expansion in the next 12 months
Did I Invest In Stadiumdrop?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Stadiumdrop on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!