Social Media Gateways provides digital payments and customer engagement platforms that connect consumers with merchants regardless of their geo location and currency.
The company also offers logistics including on demand and last mile deliveries to the most rural places for goods ordered through our payments system.
The team aims to be the global leader in customer engagement, payments (including remote payments), and logistics solutions for small to medium sized businesses.
Our powerful digital business transformation platform provides borderless ecommerce and mobile digital payments from anyone to anywhere worldwide -- a multi-trillion dollar opportunity that is ripe for innovation. We are starting with Africa one of the largest markets for mobile digital payments globally.
Moses Kusasira, CEO
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $10,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Social Media Gateways: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) World Class Team - Award winning serial entrepreneurs and pioneers in advanced mobile payments and social commerce
2) Successful Fundraising - Raised more than $2.7 million from leading VC and Angel investors
3) Product Launched - Operational in US & 3 key cities in Kenya, Africa with plans for 5 more African cities by end 2021
4) Exceptional Advisory Board - Founders & C-suite executives from technology, financial, logistics, hospitality & sports
5) Proven Platform - Team has deployed successful solutions with celebrities like Zendaya & companies like OfficeMax & HP
6) Next-Gen Tech - Advanced digital mobile wallet technology that supports any fiat currency & crypto (BTC & ETH)
7) Massive Oppty - Intersection of $21 trillion cross-border payments & $16 trillion global ecommerce markets
8) High Growth Potential - We are poised to capture a significant share of the US-Africa ecommerce & global payments market
Did I Invest In Social Media Gateways?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Social Media Gateways on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!