Sizigi is a startup raising funds on Wefunder to develop an all-in-one tool where job seekers can search, apply, and track all of their job applications, ditch the antiquated resume for personalized job pitches with immersive content, and receive actionable analytics to quickly get hired.
The team's goal is for Sizigi to be used by every job seeker worldwide. According ot the team, the market opportunity of achieving this is immense as there are over 3 billion professionals who use a resume and apply for jobs for over half their lives. (These projections cannot be guaranteed.
I recently found myself unemployed for the first time in almost 20 years. I joined the billions of people who are frustrated by the antiquated job hunting process. This experience kick-started my passion to build the best digital platform that empowers job seekers to get hired faster.
Tony Malz, Founder & CEO
Below are a few highlights from the company's Wefunder campaign:
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $8,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Sizigi: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Over 5,000 Users in our Pilot Program
2) Affiliations with Job Boards led by Dice and Lensa
3) Partnerships with global Companies including IBM and Qualcomm
4) Relationships with over 50 Universities worldwide
5) Generating $10,000 of monthly revenue
6) Recognized as a top company to watch in San Diego
Did I Invest In Sizigi?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Sizigi on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!