Revelation Ale Works was founded on the idea (the "Revelation") to do beer and business differently. The company started in a small town of Hallock, Minnesota, pop. 981 in 2017 in order to help revitalize and improve the community. As of their 4th anniversary in February, they have helped raise over $40,000 for local causes.
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $2,700,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Revelation Ale Works: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) We are community focused and have given back over $10k per year back to our community.
2) We are growing fast and just QUADRUPLED our capacity! 2017 Revenue was $203k. 2018: $392k 2019: $624k 2020: $647k
3) We offer a wide variety of excellent brews to please every beer drinker.
4) We are employee owned and want to offer ownership to our biggest fans!
5) We have remained profitable through the pandemic and expect amazing growth in 2021!
Did I Invest In Revelation Ale Works?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Revelation Ale Works on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!