REJOY is a plant-based sports drink infused with CBD, aiming to solve two problems for those who train or practice sports: 1) Rehydrate in a clean, natural and convenient way and 2) Relieve pain and reduce inflammation from workouts without health risks.
In 5 years, the team aims to be generating $50m in net revenue, and this is only including their recovery drink and the US market.
We are a team of athletes that have personally experienced the lack of a product like REJOY in the market. Most sports beverages are high-calorie, full of sugar and/or artificial ingredientes, and don't really help with recovery, while powder, capsules, tinctures and other recovery products do not appeal to a mass-market.
Martin Moresco, CEO
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $10,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Rejoy: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Selected by 7-Eleven as one of the only two CBD beverages for their 2020 Emerging Brands show.
2) Launched January 2020, already present in +75 stores in Miami with $75k in revenues YTD November
3) A world-class team with extensive industry experience: Anheuser-Busch InBev - Danone - Heineken
4) Huge addressable market opportunity with >$20B in the US and ~$50B globally
5) Help create a new category of fast-acting cannabis-based products in a growing market
Did I Invest In Rejoy?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Rejoy on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!