Red Hat Coffee makes flavored oat milk lattes made with Oatly. The company aims to scale a business that provides products low in calories, low in sugar, gluten-free, dairy-free, and all-natural across the country.
We have simple goals that we aim for relentlessly: to make coffee delicious, to only use plant-based ingredients, and to spark delight in a daily routine, all while encouraging your creative endeavors along the way. We aim to create coffee that lifts your spirits while energizing you through your lively pursuits.
James Darenkamp, Cofounder & CEO
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $5,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Red Hat Coffee: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Annualized revenue run rate of $800K in 2020. Projecting 2021 revenue between $1.3M-$2.6M.
2) We launched our oat milk lattes in June of 2020!
3) Product is on shelves in Southern California, Central Texas, and NYC.
4) Authorized in ~225 Target stores that service a population of 30 million people in CA, NY, & TX.
5) Launched in Target in 2018, Amazon (July 2020), H-E-B (January 2021), and Whole Foods (March 2021).
6) Our focus on uniquely flavored coffee beverages is in line with consumer desires.
7) Our health focused products are low in calories & sugar, gluten-free, dairy-free, all-natural.
8) Oat milk puts us on a path to reach global climate goals of cutting greenhouse gas emissions.
Did I Invest In Red Hat Coffee?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Red Hat Coffee on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!