Quioveo Energy builds technologies to catalyze the actual use of sustainable renewables by the U.S. electric grid. In 5 years, the team hope to have fundamentally altered the landscape of the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Maryland Interconnection so that users have doubled the amount of their electricity that comes directly from sustainable, renewable sources.
Leo grew up on an island, in a dis-invested yet resourceful community, hundreds of miles out to sea. With Leo’s passion for problem-solving & his engineering training, we are fueled by a personal connection to the lived experience of climate change & a hunger to apply innovation to it, centering communities like his own so that we all benefit.
Leo Alicante, Founder & CEO
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $4,000,000 (Early Bird Terms)
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Quioveo Energy: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Black immigrant-led enterprise designing proprietary tech to unleash sustainable energy at scale
2) Being developed in partnership with top scientists from The Wharton School at UPenn
3) Designed to democratize access and ownership of energy, centering marginalized communities
4) Billions invested in renewables but they remain underutilized - tech optimizes what already exists
5) $30 billion market and growing fast
6) Guided by Advisory Board of data scientists, engineers, investors, and seasoned community organizers
Did I Invest In Quioveo Energy?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Quioveo Energy on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!