Problem Addressed: The historical lack of investment coupled with poorly designed software has created the opportunity for incredible innovation in the digital tools used to support patients and providers in substance use and eating disorder treatment.
The Product: The company took that opportunity to build a technology platform for patients, clinicians, and administrative staff that monitors and informs care.
Over four million Americans are treated annually for substance use and eating disorders. This figure represents about a fifth of the people that should be seeking treatment. For myself, Zachary Ratliff, it is important because my father died due to complications directly related to his opioid use related to his chronic pain. He deserved better.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $7,000,000 (Early Bird Terms)
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Proof In Recovery: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Founded by clinical, administrative, and insurance experts with prior entrepreneurial success.
2) A web portal and phone application that improve care, prove outcomes, and reduce the cost of care.
3) Platform designed for the needs of each substance use & eating disorder treatment stakeholders.
4) The only treatment modality agnostic technology solution designed for the entire care continuum.
5) Designed to help facilitate mental healthcare's move from fee-for-service to value-based-care.
Did I Invest In Proof In Recovery?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Proof In Recovery on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!