Problem Addressed: The search engine market is worth $99 billion in the US, Latin America, and Europe. Today, Google dominates the global search engine market with 92% market share. Google is a monopoly and consumers have few privacy friendly alternatives.
The Product: PrivacyWall is a search engine that protects your privacy. Over 200,000 consumers count on PrivacyWall everyday to protect their privacy. The company is growing 20% every month.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: To be determined.
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Privacywall: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Founder was VC @ Insight Partners who built startups acquired by Salesforce.com, Web.com for $4.5B
2) PrivacyWall is offered on tens of millions of Android phones sold around the world today.
3) Join our privacy movement. We are bending the arc of history towards a more inclusive future.
4) #1 fastest growing private search engine. PrivacyWall does not collect or share your search history.
5) 47,000% growth y-o-y in daily active users. An alternative to Google where you control your data.
6) New anti-trust regulatory regime by DOJ. We expect reforms will help us grow faster.
7) Leader in the privacy movement. Help defeat surveillance capitalism. Data is the new oil.
8) $99 billion total addressable market (TAM) in 2020 in the US. $216 billion global TAM in 2026.
Did I Invest In Privacywall?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Privacywall on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!