Problem Addressed: Everyday, thousands of people are unable to make the trip to the pharmacy for many reasons including lack of transportation, lack of time due to busy schedules, or they just hate standing in long pharmacy lines.
The Product: Pills2Me was founded in March 2020 as a volunteer service to help seniors and immunocompromised maintain social distancing while still having access to essential medications.
- Security: Convertible Notes
- Valuation Cap: $8,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Pills2Me: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) CEO is a Yale graduate and pharmacist with lots of insights in the retail pharmacy industry.
2) Mission-driven offering FREE on-demand prescription delivery to seniors with 5000+ already served.
3) $50k already invested mostly by pharmacists with deep understanding of the problem and market.
4) Robust HIPAA-compliant prescription delivery model developed, tested, in use, and ready to scale.
5) Featured on NBC, Yale Daily News, Las Vegas Review Journal, FOX5Vegas, etc.
6) $350+ billion industry with lots of opportunities for growth.
7) Team has prior startup and entrepreneurship experience.
8) Advisors - Director of InnovateHealth Yale, Forbes 30 Under 30 alum, and pharmacy industry experts.
Did I Invest In Pills2Me?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Pills2Me on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!