Pigeon Loans is the a global lending platform dedicated to allowing friends, family, loved ones, and people who trust each other the most to make loans with one another.
Pigeon Loans is not a marketplace nor lender. The company simply serves as the technology backbone behind managing an individual's loans needs. Pigeon Loans does not take part in any of the loan proceedings themselves on our platform.
Pigeon Loans was birthed out of a need that arose as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Faced with the challenge of not having a simple, easy, and robust way to make a loan with a family member due to financial hardships, one of the founders of Pigeon Loans took it upon himself to create the solution to this problem that people face every day.
Brian Bristol, Founder & CTO
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $3,900,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Pigeon Loans: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) You'll be investing alongside Stanford graduates, Research Institutions, Youtube icons, and more 🥂
2) We've grown user signups 259% month-over-month 💹
3) Our U.S. market size is $200 Billion and our global market size is an estimated $1 Trillion 💰
4) Our technology is U.S. patent-pending 🔒
5) Current member of the globally recognized & illustrious Mercury Raise '21 Cohort 👑
6) Winner of the 2021 Greatest Damn Pitch Competition 🎉
7) Accepted into and will be attending the InNEVator Accelerator '21 Cohort 🏆
8) Featured on TechCrunch's Extra Crunch Live Startup Pitch-Off 🎬
Did I Invest In Pigeon Loans?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Pigeon Loans on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!