Problem Addressed: Many common life-threatening diseases require dangerous treatments that have long-lasting side-effects or few options. For example, patients suffering from Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (HL), Parkinson’s disease (PD), and COVID-19 are faced with either the reality of no realistic treatment options or for some diseases like cancer, potentially harmful and painful treatments with long-lasting side-effects.
The Product: A proprietary drug that will potentially be able to treat patients diagnosed with AML, HL, PD, COVID-19 and other projected diseases. The company's technology, RP-323 works to “repair” the damaged cellular processes at the molecular level.
PhorMed Campaign's Highlights
- Current first-line treatment options have severe side-effects and can be toxic; our technology targets the disease not just the symptoms.
- Exciting technology with the potential to treat multiple diseases means expanding opportunities for new markets and the potential for growth.
- The potential market is $8B+ per year.
- Company: Phormed Inc
- Corporate Address: 1999 Avenue Of The Stars, Suite 1100, Century City, CA 90067
- Offering Minimum: $10,000.00
- Offering Maximum: $5,000,000.00
- Minimum Investment Amount (per investor): $250.00
- Offering Type: Equity
- Security Name: Common Stock
- Minimum Number of Shares Offered: 10,000
- Maximum Number of Shares Offered: 5,000,000
- Price per Share: $1.00
- Pre-Money Valuation: $39,000,000.00
Did I Invest In PhorMed?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in PhorMed. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ startups on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!