Our company produces female driven independent feature films and is committed to inclusivity and underrepresented artists in front and behind the camera. We produce these films on a indie budget, with fantastic recognizable name talent, and the goal of releasing the films nationally and worldwide.
We are looking to shoot this film in the Spring of 2021, with the plan of MY DIVORCE PARTY having it's film festival premiere debut in 2022, after post-production is completed. During MY DIVORCE PARTY'S festival circuit we would also ideally pair with a sales agent for national, international, and worldwide distribution. These projections cannot be guaranteed.
Given the Company’s limited operating history, the Company cannot reliably estimate how much revenue it will receive in the future, if any.
Source: Wefunder campaign.
- Security: Revenue Participation Agreement
- Investment Terms: 110% of principal + 50% of net profits
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
My Divorce Party: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Our team has 40+ combined years of producing experience!
2) Our producers' films have premiered at Sundance, SXSW, Tribeca, Aspen, Outfest, ITVFest, and more!
3) Writer/Director Heidi Weitzer was a 2018 Stowe Story Labs Fellow and 2018 Final Draft Semi-Finalist.
4) Desiree Staples and Sam Fox's "Circus Person" won the Nashville Film Fest Audience Award in 2020.
5) Our cinematographer Diana Matos's work was featured in Golden Globe winning feature "The Farewell."
6) Heidi Weitzer won the LA Comedy Fest Original Pilot Competition in 2018.
7) This film is written by, directed by, produced by, and stars all women-identifying filmmakers.
Did I Invest In My Divorce Party?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in My Divorce Party on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!