We’ve spent years rethinking every part of the retail supply chain— from production to delivery. We started with fundamental questions about how everyday products are made and sold and we reconfigured and improved every piece.
At Move, the company carries only the best version of every product and sells only one brand—their own. As result, members spend twice the amount every year that an Amazon customer does.
Move cut out the brands and dozens of options and replaced them with one brand of incredible products. The company cut out the long waits, the checkout lines and the heavy bags with free nationwide shipping. Finally, they cut out the back-and-forth chaos of grocery delivery apps, with one fast and simple mobile app.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $50,000,000
- Min. Investment: $250
(Data as of June 2021.)
Move: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Award-winning products. Made Ethically. Priced Fairly.
2) Raised nearly $3M from Y Combinator, SF 49ers, Joe Montana, Adrian Grenier, Matt Bellamy and others.
3) Founded by 2021 Forbes 30 under 30, Chai Mishra.
4) Doubling in size every month— 122% Monthly growth in February.
5) Members-only store — already sold 10,000 years of membership. Membership waitlist of 135,000.
6) Taking on the largest consumer sector in the World (US Grocery — $700Bn)
7) Ethical business—customer owned, fair prices for producers, fair wages for workers.
8) Work with 50 award-winning producers from Michelin chefs to celebrity bakers.
Did I Invest In Move?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Move on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!