ModVans builds multipurpose camping vehicles for family, work and play. The company's CV1 camper van comes standard with safe, comfortable seating for 5 passengers, 2 beds and removable RV components. .
The CV1 camper van is the only mass production, multipurpose “soccer mom” compatible RV with good MPG, easy driving and parking, safe and comfortable 2nd row seats and slick enough styling for mass market appeal.
Originally built for personal use by our founders, Laurie and PJ Tezza, the prototype CV1 immediately drew attention and questions. We first connected with buyers through $5 ads on Craigslist. Response to our offering was so sensational that we stopped all paid advertising after only a month.
Pj Tezza, CEO
- Security: Priced Round
- Pre-Money Valuation: $25,300,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Modvans: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) $1T Market: SUV/Pickup Truck/Minivan/RV Replacement
2) Proven Demand: $12M deposit backed reservations, $6M signed sales orders, $3.6M revenue
3) Proven Operations: 50+ Customer Deliveries, Building 6 CV1s/month (and growing fast)
4) Competitive Advantages: 3+ Patents Pending, Rapid Design, MRP, Direct to Consumer Sales
Did I Invest In Modvans?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Modvans on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!