Problem Addressed: Censorship, harassment, and plagiarism on mainstream apps hinder us and reproduce inequality.
The Product: Lips is a community-designed social media plaform and marketplace with a social mission: to improve the mental health and financial well-being of women, non-binary folks, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $3,500,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Lips: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Over 10,000 (!!) new users in our first month
2) Featured in Mashable, The Daily Beast, Forbes, Huffington Post, and upcoming features in WSJ, NYT
3) Celebrity support with over 6M reach ready to engage post-funding
4) Untapped Market of 350M+ Social Media Users
5) Patent-pending ML & Blockchain applications to prevent biased censorship, harassment & plagiarism
6) Headstream Grad - supported by Pivotal Ventures, an incubation company created by Melinda Gates
8) Winner LGBTQ+ Inclusion in Tech Award from WomenTech Network
Did I Invest In Lips?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Lips on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!