Problem Addressed: Logistic, technology, and packaging were designed for in-store retail over 150 years ago. Current e-commerce packaging and shipping is upside down and results in high costs for customers and retailers.
The Product: Limeloop is a smart packaging solution. In 5 years the company hopes to be the sustainable option for shipping any product, anywhere. They are building a technology solution ready to adapt to the future of logistics; including driverless delivery and drone technologies. These projections cannot be guaranteed.
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $7,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Limeloop: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Fast Expansion. 10x growth since 2020.
2) Consumer demand. 90% engagement rate, consumer retention rate as high as 100% for some brands.
3) Brand demand. A $750K + contract with one of the largest retailers in the U.S.
4) $35K MRR and Growing
5) Investments from Sequoia Scout, City Light Ventures, Straubel Foundation, BeyGood Grant, etc
6) The team has worked with and for leading brands; GE, Target, Levi's, Apple, Google, SYP & Walmart.
7) Expert Support. Advisory board, including industry leaders at Lyft, Target, and Google.
Did I Invest In Limeloop?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Limeloop on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!