Life Magnetics is a startup raising funds on Wefunder that provides RNA shipping and storage solutions. The company solves problems like COVID-19 at-home testing, and cold storage for mRNA vaccines, allowing for room temperature storage of RNA for months.
According to estimates provides by the team, by 2040, 80% of drugs will be mRNA drugs. The first mRNA drug was released in 2018 but when COVID hit, almost all the vaccines were mRNA vaccines. This will open the flood gates.
Going forward, we believe RNA diagnostics and RNA therapeutics will grow exponentially - it's not just a COVID-19 thing - and transportation and storage is a huge issue that we have an the best solution for. These projections are not guaranteed.
Below are a few highlights from the company's Wefunder campaign:
- Security: Priced Round
- Valuation Cap: $3,050,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Life Magnetics: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) RNA is the future of medicine. The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are just the beginning
2) RNA sequencing will revolutionize diagnostic testing giving data sets 20x larger than DNA sequencing
3) Our transport solution is a quantum mechanical mechanism that's novel and vetted by top scientist
4) Manufacturing capacity for $2M a year in sales built out and ready to go
5) Licensing deals and larger supply agreements in discussion
6) Development supported with over $600k in grants from federal agencies
Did I Invest In Life Magnetics?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Life Magnetics on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!