Problem Addressed: Dysfunctional modern athletic shoes bind and alter one of the most complex motor functions in the human body. Over time, this contributes to weakening the structure of the arches, toes, and ankles. This significantly increases the risk of developing injuries in the lower body.
The Product: Kinis is creating the next generation of high-performance, minimalist, pro-training shoes to help athletes train efficiently and naturally from the ground up to optimize full body mechanics and reach optimal performance.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $8,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Kinis Barefoot: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Science-driven design footwear that promotes natural foot and body mechanics.
2) Embraced by the fitness community with over 8K satisfied customers globally.
3) Seal of Approval footwear by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
4) 250% revenue growth on our eCommerce site during the pandemic.
5) Founded by an athlete inspired by a personal foot injury & childhood experiences in a refugee camp.
6) 78% of Americans have experienced foot problems as a result of wearing dysfunctional shoes.
7) Over 55 million Americans visit a podiatrist every year.
Did I Invest In Kinis Barefoot?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Kinis Barefoot on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!