Jetoptera aims to realize the vision of a flying car and deploy capable drones by 2040 by using a revolutionary fluidic propulsive system.
The company's mission is to use Fluidic Propulsion and Lift Enhancement to create vertical and short takeoff and landing (V/STOL) quiet aircraft of unmatched speed, range, payload, and efficiency to transport cargo and people.
The company's CEO and Founder, Andrei Tristan Evulet, is an engineer with a PhD in aerospace engineering and a 15-year GE career in R&D and Technology. He was a Technology Integration Manager for the record-shattering GE9X, the largest ever turbofan, and he is an inventor with over 50 patents.
- Security: Priced Round
- Pre-Money Valuation: $125,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021)
Jetoptera: Wefunder Campaign Highlights
- Realizing the vision of a flying car and deploying capable drones, a $1.5 Trillion market by 2040.
- Prototypes flying today; safer, 30 dB quieter, twice as fast, energy agnostic compared to any VTOLs.
- The Fluidic Propulsive System is the quietest aviation propulsor ever; "sounds like wind, not like a machine."
- Awarded 20 patents, more than 50 pending; extensive R&D with $7.8mm invested to date.
- Three contracts awarded from the US Air Force and US Army.
Did I Invest In Jetoptera?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Jetoptera on Wefunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!