Problem Addressed: In most towns and cities, the average wind speed isn't enough to even rotate a small turbine's blades. Furthermore, wind can change directions suddenly, or even come from multiple directions at once, wreaking havoc on regular turbines.
The Product: Halcium energy designed an omnidirectional small wind turbine made specifically for the challenges of urban and residential environments. It has no external parts since the advanced blade is completely contained within the stationary shell.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $8,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021)
Halcium Energy: Wefunder Campaign Highlights
- Haclium Energy developed a small wind turbine with no external moving parts.
- It is specifically designed to produce energy in towns and cities.
- It is omnidirectional: it can take wind from changing directions, or even multiple directions at once.
- The company received orders from people, businesses, non-profits, and governments across the world.
- Distributed energy is a $250 billion market a year, and it is projected to reach $581 billion by 2027.
- According to the company, nearly 8,000 people have signed up to be notified when the PowerPod is ready to sell.
Did I Invest In Halcium Energy?
I’m still in the process of writing a deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Halcium Energy on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!