Graze Campaign's Highlights
Fully Autonomous Electric Lawn Mowers
- Previously raised over $3.88M from more than 2,600 investors
- Non-Binding Commercial contracts executed by Mainscape, Sundale Country Club and Miranda’s Landscape for a total of 215 mowers worth a combined potential value of over $19.35 million
Large and Growing Market
- Set for growth in the $98.7 billion commercial landscaping market, as well as the $14.16 billion golfing market
- CEO, John Vlay is an industry insider with 35 years of experience and an exit under his belt
- Backed by lead investor, Wavemaker Partners, a global Venture Capital fund with $400M AUM and Wavemaker Labs, an automation focused venture studio
Did I Invest In Graze?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Graze. I review 100+ startups on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!