Problem Addressed: GigKloud targets businesses in the construction, moving, fulfillment, and event industries which depend heavily on an unskilled, supplemental workforce. The biggest problem these companies face is adjusting their daily labor needs with their current business demand.
The Product: With GigKloud, onboarding takes just minutes, and new workers can arrive in as little as 2-hours! Employers get to set the wages they are willing to pay, and select the workers they wish to work with.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $4,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Gigkloud: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) 80% CMGR Over Last 7-Months
2) Disrupting a $492 Billion Market
3) Average Client Spent $4,800 Last Month, Up 1,000% YoY
4) Total Marketplace Volume Up 262% YoY
5) Average Gig Value is $163, Up 45% YoY
6) 15,000 Workers On Waitlist
7) Founder is Physicist-turned-code
Did I Invest In Gigkloud?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Gigkloud on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!