Problem Addressed: The gyms that our kids play in look the same todays as they did a century ago. The main national organizations are set-up for recreation play and all started in the 1800's.
The Solution: The company aims to build modern technology based sports centers for today's competitive coaches and players.
Business Model: GigaShots adopt a subscription model with recurring monthly revenue.
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $5,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021)
Gigashots: Wefunder Campaign Highlights
- Adidas sponsored San Antonio Lady Hoops opening the company's first location this June for Summer Camps.
- Already $230,000+ in Pre-sale revenue committed.
- Technology that gives the players and coaches a competitive advantage.
- Experienced Leadership Team.
- First mover advantage with fast National expansion and growth plans with existing programs.
- Leaderboard and online stats allow parents to monitor players progress and creates competition.
- Team Basketball training centers using Data-Centric Technology.
Jon Anderson (CEO Founder): Jon knows what it takes to accomplish goals quickly, build new teams, launch, market, recruit and develop a unifying direction for everyone involved. He has partnered, organized and lead programs with multiple National organizations.
James Sotelo (Technology Engineering Director): James is highly skilled at building engineering teams and bringing new products to market. Achievements include delivering products for Wells Fargo, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon, iHerb.com, Golosio publishing, and the Electronic Music Network.
Ray Hill (Program Recruitment and Development): Ray has been part of every level of developing, launching and creating sports programs for National organizations including National Junior Basketball, Amateur, Athletic Union, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Boys and Girls Club and Salvation Army.
(You can read the complete list of the team members at Gigashots Wefunder campaign.)
Did I Invest In Gigashots?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Gigashots on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!