Problem Addressed: Limited specialty health care access in rural America - Limited choice and quality due to low numbers of physicians in rural areas.
The Product: Brick-and-mortar telehealth company connecting rural America with remote urban specialty physicians.
EMD is focused on providing easy access to quality health care for rural communities. Our Clinics connect patients from rural locations with urban specialty physicians, thereby providing rural communities choice, convenience, and quality health care just like large metropolitan areas. It is an efficient model as the patient don’t need to travel to metropolitan areas to get specialty care, while remote doctors can provide care from the comfort of their home. Further, EMD is focused on serving rural population that have significant Medicare and Medicaid coverage making it easier to build revenue.
Mohamed Haq, CEO
- Security: Priced Round
- Pre-Money Valuation: $7,280,000 (Early Bird Terms)
- Min. Investment: $250
(Data as of June 2021.)
EMD Health Centers: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Untapped Market: Less than 3% Specialty Physicians practice in rural America.
2) Urban specialty doctors will have easy access to 57M rural population with us.
3) Scalable Revenues: Majority revenue derived from Insurance backed payments for patient visit.
4) $2.0 Billion US rural market opportunity. Texas market estimated to be over $200M.
Did I Invest In EMD Health Centers?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in EMD Health Centers on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!