Problem Addressed: Fintech companies in under-represented & underbanked communities don't help to build up those communities.
The Product: Churches and charities can save money by taking in donations with Ebless.
We believe giving is the key to creating deeper and richer relationships and in making meaningful impact, so we exist to make giving cool again. What drives us is a strong desire to build bridges between under-represented communities and economic prosperity. We do this by empowering people to spread the spirit of generosity using technology.
John Matthews, CEO
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $1,000,000 (Early bird terms)
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
E-Bless: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Our customers believe in us, backed by +1,700 transactions & over $200,000 in payments processed.
2) An existing product used for donating to Charity and for sending CASH with e-Greeting Cards/Video.
3) Americans gave $427.71 Billion to charity in 2018. $292 Billion came from individuals.
4) Duel Features: Easily Send Cash to family/friends with the same mobile app used to Give to Charity.
5) We're adding a Rewards system that incentivizes Giving. Gamified giving inherently increases giving.
Did I Invest In E-Bless?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in E-Bless on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!