Problem Addressed: There is no existing solution that truly "Fits The Flow" for field service operations. Furthermore, most existing solutions are priced premium to luxury, with 14 day free trials. This limits their exposure in the app marketplaces. There is no "free forever" plan for the low-cost segment.
The Product: From introduction to post-inspection, the company's mission is to adequately meet the needs of field service providers. With built-in supply pricing, streamlined job scheduling and tool tracking via their proprietary Bluetooth Tool Tags, Contractor+ offers a truly comprehensive experience to the end-user and their clients.
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $2,280,000 (Early Bird Terms)
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Contractor+: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Great early traction. The company has $10k+ in revenues, $1.9K MRR, 3k+ active users, and 125+ PRO users.
2) Structured for serious growth and scalability.
3) Strategic positioning + creative growth hack for maximizing market potential.
4) An experienced team with a deep understanding of what handyman contractors actually need to perform at their best.
5) Field Service Management software market is growing a 11%+ CAGR.
Did I Invest In Contractor+?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Contractor+ on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!