CoCo Noir Wine Shop & Bar is a woman and minority-owned urban wine shop and online store located in downtown Oakland, CA in the heart of the Black Arts Movement Business District.
The company offers a large selection of high-quality wines from around the world that are hand-selected by the founders, curated specifically to our customer's needs.
- Security: Revenue Share Loan
- Investment Terms: 4% of Revenue (2.0x payback multiple)
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Coco Noir Wine Shop & Bar: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Women and Black-owned wine shop that sells wines made by women, black, and minority winemakers.
2) We are offering an integrated business model to include in-store, e-commerce, and mobile app.
3) Our business is part of the new economy, in that we operate in an equitable and sustainable manner.
4) Women/Minority-owned wine shop & eatery located in Oakland CA Black Business & Arts District.
5) We will hire a diverse staff that is comprised of women and people of color.
6) Our social impact mission is to partner with local colleges and offer an internship program.
7) Our wines, beers, and tapas bites will be eco-friendly and sustainable.
8) With our mobile app and e-commerce platforms, we can operate during a pandemic or shutdown.
Did I Invest In Coco Noir Wine Shop & Bar?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Coco Noir Wine Shop & Bar on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!