ClashTV allows users to chat on screen, clap or vote when they like what they see, and score exclusive merch with in-game discounts and giveaways-all in-stream. The company has partnered with some of the world’s largest sports networks to make their platform a household name.
Ivan Isakov, Founder and CEO of ClashTV, is Chairman and Co-Owner of MTV Networks Vostok and is a tech & media VC investor with 20+ years of experience. His investments include Qello Concerts, Napster, Ananey Communications & Akado Group.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $12,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021)
Clash TV: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
- Livestreaming on Fubo & launching on Pluto & Sling—getting in front of 100 million+ viewers.
- Clash TV partnered with Fantasy Alarm, the most popular Fantasy Sports news website in the world.
- Co-founders & CTO launched Stadium—the #1 live streaming platform for U.S. college sports.
- Bringing a one-of-a-kind premium mobile channel to a $332B global advertising market.
- Next-generation interactive app suite poised to be released in the next 100 days.
- Active content pipeline with M-1 Global contract closed for 400+ hours of premium MMA content.
- Board of advisors includes the former President of HBO Sports & founder of Murder Inc. Records.
Did I Invest In Clash TV?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Clash TV on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!