Problem Addressed: Managing all customer requests on WhatsApp is hard for online businesses. They are overwhelmed by chats, orders, inquiries, invoices, and they have to go back-and-forth to other apps just to serve one customer.
The Product: Turning WhatsApp into Shopify, allowing businesses to take customer orders and offer payments, manage and keep track of orders, customers info, and invoices. Furthermore, companies can also implement a fast customer service using bot assistance.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $10,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Chatbiz: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Enable businesses to take orders, accept payments, and handle customer services on WhatsApp.
2) $7K MRR with 50% MoM growth. Organic referral and word of mouth, already generates profit.
3) Customers have 2x their revenue & 3x DAUs by using us.
4) 5M online potential businesses customers. We charge $150/month on average. $9B total market.
5) Notable clients such as Eden Farm (YC S19), Kino (Publicly-listed company), Isuzu (Automobile)
6) Young experienced founder: 22 y.o. w/ 8+ yrs programming experience. Dropout of college to focus.
7) Founding team includes ex-Roland Berger. ex-Qiscus, and second-time startup cofounder.
Did I Invest In Chatbiz?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Chatbiz on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!