Problem Addressed: Banks continuously tout how they are supporting the under-banked or improving access, but all they are doing is delivering the same old products, at higher costs, to more vulnerable populations.
The Product: Cedar believes that there is such a large number of un-banked and under-banked consumers because the products and services currently being offered in the market do not meet their needs. Cedar supports the 102 million US adults (12MM consumers age 18-24 with no credit profile at all) with thin or no credit profile who may not be able to access healthy credit products.
- Security: Priced Round
- Pre-Money Valuation: $3,760,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Cedar Credit Builder: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
- Strategic partners with over 10 million prospective customers and $100 million in annual revenue.
- Industry leading bank partner contracted and path to expedited product expansion.
- Highly skilled founding team and successful startup founder experience with over $9MM raised.
- Huge market opportunity, with value soaring from $36B to $722B by 2028. 47% Annual Growth Rate.
- Top industry advisors that have founded companies worth over $1B.
- Beta users successfully onboarded with eligibility 100% confirmed.
- Partnership with CoreCard, the processor for Apple Card and Kabbage.
- Went through Falls Fintech accelerator 2020, an industry leader in bringing top startups to market.
Did I Invest In Cedar Credit Builder?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Cedar Credit Builder on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!