Problem Addressed: In response to COVID-19, consumers have begun actively searching for new wellness and hygiene solutions. In fact, wellness tracking, smart homes, and personal hygiene are three of the fastest growing trends in the U.S. Bidets are gaining popularity rapidly in the US, but there are too many barriers to entry for consumers (like expensive installation and incompatible plumbing).
The Product: Çava aims to bring a smarter toilet experience to every home in America—combining advanced health tracking features with a built-in bidet, heated seat, and more.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $15,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Cava Health: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
- Team includes former Sony, Nike, Google and Jawbone execs + Harvard & MIT Ph.Ds.
- Raised $1.3M from notable investors including 2 Nasdaq-listed company CEOs.
- First toilet seat/bidet capturing advanced health data (EKG, HRV, Hydration, GI health, BMI, etc.).
- Test ad campaigns returned 10x above average CPC and Conversion Rates—high demand & low competition.
- COVID-19 has led to unprecedented demand for personal hygiene and effective wellness tracking.
- Positioned for fast growth in a $30 billion total addressable market.
Did I Invest In Cava Health?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Cava Health on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!