Problem Addressed: India is a country of 1.3 billion people, of which 490 million are already on Whatsapp. Nevertheless, no one has been able to help D2C brand or SMBs acquire users on the popular messaging app.
The Product: Businessonbot aims to help 30 million SMBs & brands in India acquire WhatsApp users and sell to them in their local language. The company does this by offering Whatsapp storefront and attribution based marketing.
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $10,000,000
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Businessonbot: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Growing at 25% WoW in MRR; $8,000 in booked MRR since launch in Jan '21.
2) Avg. 3X revenue growth in a quarter for clients with 90% reduction in user acquisition cost.
3) Currently operating in India; $6B total addressable market.
4) Partnerships with 25 DTC brands like 1mg, Auric, Biggro etc and booked on-boarding 80 brands & 2000 SMBs in 6 weeks.
5) Founding team are graduates from IIT Madras. Mohit (CEO) worked as PM in a leading brand on their WhatsApp initiative.
Did I Invest In Businessonbot?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Businessonbot on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!