Boaz is a Black-Founded and Female-Founded business with Emil Nnani and Christiana Winfrey both having built ride-share companies from the ground up before Boaz. According to the company, Winfrey also helped Uber grow into a Multi-Billion dollar business.
According to the team, the company is projected to do $150K in monthly revenue in May, $250K in June (as the weather warms up), and $750K in July (following the deployment of their new fleet into 2 new markets.)
- Security: SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $35,000,000
- Min. Investment: $250
(Data as of June 2021)
Boaz Bikes: Wefunder Campaign Highlights
- Richard Dahan, the lead investor for this round, is a VC who invested in early Lime.
- The company currently has three city permits with plans to operate in 10+ cities by the end of 2021.
- According to the team, they are currently running a secret pilot that's showing amazing results.
- The company posted 10% to 20% increase in month over month revenue for the last 8 months.
- The company raised $875,385 from 3,283 investors in the last Weunder round, and more than $1.7M total.
Did I Invest In Boaz Bikes?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Boaz Bikes on Wefunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!