Problem Addressed: Most companies are patching together several software systems like Quickbooks for accounting, Salesforce.com for CRM, Shopify for a shopping cart, Warefour/Canix/Trellis etc. for seed to sale reporting, Fishbowl for inventory, Distru for distribution and Slack for team communication often spending over $5-7K+ or more per month on software license fees alone.
The Product: Bloomstack brings everything under one, modern, all-in-one cloud that now has all the company tools, data and systems in one place. The company takes all of the systems and platforms these companies are already using and migrate their data into one, single, integrated platform on our cloud hosted Bloomstack.com.
- Security: Convertible Note
- Valuation Cap: $8,500,000 (Early Bird Terms)
- Min. Investment: $100
(Data as of June 2021.)
Bloom Stack Corp: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) 5X revenue 2019-20. Currently over $590K+ in ARR with $0 marketing budget.
2) 53% of cannabis jobs are for technical and professional workers - Our target users.
3) SaaS Software continues to transform the world and this has become more apparent with COVID.
4) Bloomstack can run any kind of business however we are focused on Hemp, CBD & Cannabis firms in 2021.
5) No cannabis SaaS leader - Time is right to lead in this growing (but new & fragmented) marketplace.
6) NEW Bloomstack Delivery Driver App and Expense Reporting on mobile (launching in 2021).
7) Advanced bbScript™ no-code scripting language for Bloomstack Business Process Automation (BBPA).
8) New Machine Learning / AI project development under way to provide cutting edge insights for clients.
Did I Invest In Bloom Stack Corp?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Bloom Stack Corp on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!