Problem Addressed: Social business platforms are a vital way for professionals and companies to network, share and do business together. But there is one huge group that is getting left behind on the major business networking platforms: small and medium sized business professionals.
The Product: BizFluence is merging the social community and the functionality of business tools to create on unified application.
As small business founders ourselves we realized a void in options for social business platforms. On most platforms, there's too much emphasis placed on "viral content" without any real features or focus on generating more business. We are building a better solutions - one that is focused on real people getting real results.
Jacob Davis, CEO
- Security: Priced Round
- Pre-Money Valuation: $8,630,000
- Min. Investment: $250
(Data as of June 2021.)
Bizfluence: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) 8000 users and 28,000 posts, in beta with purely organic traction
2) Providing tools for companies and professionals to network and do business seamlessly
3) Building a Business/Product & Sharing Marketplace, allows us to tap into a $100-Billion+ market
4) Average session time 15+ minutes
5) Significant uptick in active engagement since app launch on iPhone and Android
6) Fluff-Free zone. Users are extremely business-focused and community-focused.
Did I Invest In Bizfluence?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Bizfluence on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!