A film production company making a female driven, surreal, psychological thriller that explores the themes of self-worth, identity, and forgiveness/redemption. Kerri Lynn Millerc (Director) is an award-winning filmmaker, co-starred with Jennifer Lopez on Shades of Blue NBC, Julian McMahon on FBI Most Wanted, CBS, Peter Coyote on Blue Bloods, CBS. Her recent short film, Etymology, appeared at Oscar qualifying Film Festival, HollyShorts.
Brian D Cang (Line Producer) is an award winning producer at Sundance FF, including the hit, Equity, Roxanne Roxanne, and Marjorie Prime. Over 25 years of experience: delivering films to Paramount Classic, Sony Picture Classics, IFC Films, Na Geo Studios, PBS Independent Lens, and more.
- Security: Revenue Participation Agreement.
- Terms: 120% of principal + 50% of net profits.
- Min. Investment: $250
(Data as of June 2021.)
Awaken Her: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
- Writer/Director has acted in Blue Bloods, Shades of Blue, FBI Most Wanted, Odd Mom Out, Blacklist.
- Team with over 25 years experience, with past projects accepted into top tier FF such as Sundance.
- Writer/Director is an award winning filmmaker with many relationships within film industry.
- Producer has delivered projects to Sony Classic, Paramount, National Geographic, PBS and more.
Did I Invest In Awaken Her?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Awaken Her on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!