Atreyu is a startup raising funds on Wefunder that developed a platform that allows highly automated, quantitatively driven institutional and professional fund managers to completely outsource their technology and brokerage services to directly access the equity and options markets.
According to the team, Atreyu’s clients avoid multi-year and multi-million dollar technology and compliance build outs, so they can focus on building their business and do what they do best: trade. Atreyu's brokerage subsidiary is registered with the SEC as a broker-dealer is a member of FINRA/SIPC.
Below are a few highlights from the company's Wefunder campaign:
- Security: Priced Round
- Pre-Money Valuation: $24,000,000
- Min. Investment: $250
(Data as of June 2021.)
Atreyu Group: WeFunder Campaign Highlights
1) Generated over $6M in revenue for 2020
2) Achieved 115% YoY revenue growth in 2020 with multiple profitable months.
3) Large pipeline of customers to onboard for continued revenue growth
4) Traded over 1 Billion shares in a single month
5) Successfully traded over 9 Billion shares on our platform
6) Proven technology and trading platform with established strategic partners
7) Large market opportunity as quantitative trading continues to grow in popularity
8) Management team with track record of successful exits in the fintech trading space
Did I Invest In Atreyu Group?
I’m still in the process of writing a full deal report and decide whether or not I will invest in Atreyu Group on WeFunder. At Angel Notes, I review 100+ pitches on 10+ platforms every month and send a detailed report every Saturday to subscribers of the Angel Notes newsletter (you can join through the form below). See you soon!