Kibbo is a community platform and curated marketplace that, for a monthly membership fee, let members access a curated marketplace of camper vans, sites, programming, and community. The company aims to become the one-stop-shop for long-term vehicle-based living thanks to the simplicity they provide across community, vans, and sites, making vehicle-based living approachable to new, part-time, and on-the-fence van-lifers.
Kibbo Business Structure
- Form: Corporation
- Jurisdiction of Incorporation/Organization: Delaware
- Date of organization: April 4, 2019
The Deal Terms
- Security: Crowd SAFE
- Valuation Cap: $15,000,000
- Discount Rate: 20%
- Min. Offering Amount: $25,000
- Max. Offering Amount: $1,070,000
- Min. Investment: $250
The markets in which the company operates are highly competitive with many large and small companies offerin similar products, including well-known global competitors. Nevertheless, the competitive landscape is fragmented from the consumer’s perspective such that planning a single trip requires coordination (booking, messaging hosts, and billing) across multiple services and companies. The company is trying to stand out by offering a one-stop-shop for discovering, booking, and enjoying sites, vans, events (digital and in-person), and human connection.
How will Kibbo Use The Funds Raised On Republic?
- Intermediary Fee This fee will be paid directly to the intermediary for assisting in conducting this Offering.
- Product These proceeds will be used for partnerships, marketplace, and member acquisition.
- Community These proceeds will be used for social media, community management, marketing and events, site infrastructure and amenities (i.e clubhouse).
- Operations These proceeds will be used for the team and site acquisition. The Company does not intend to acquire any real property but will enter into lease agreements or revenue sharing agreements with the property owners.
Colin O’Donnell is the founder and CEO of Kibbo: a co-living company that brings together vanlife, clubhouses in unique locations, and community for a new way to live, work and explore. With over 20 years of experience using technology and design to solve epic challenges and improve the quality of life for people in cities, Colin believes that sustainable, adaptable, off-the-grid, and user-generated patterns are what is next for the future of cities. He created Kibbo as the first step toward that vision: a way to give people the freedom to live and work anywhere while being part of a connected community
Employees: The company has also 5 employees.
In August 2019, the Company entered into a loan agreement for $66,252 with an interest rate of 6.64% and a maturity date of August 7, 2024. The loan is secured by a vehicle.
In November 2019, the Company entered into a loan agreement for $65,805 with an interest rate of 2.9% and a maturity date of November 8, 2024. The loan is secured by a vehicle.